A moustached man stands on the corner of Bigelow Boulevard and Tunnel Street in the Hump District. The view is looking east and shows work completed in the Hump Cut. The "hump" cut took place in the downtown area known as Grant's Hill. The project began with planning in 1909 and ended with the final cut in 1913. It changed the gradient of Grant Street, Diamond Street, and Oliver, Fifth, Sixth, Webster and Wylie Avenues. The image also includes a lot for sale and Pittsburgh Printing Co.