Ferry Street

20100823 hpicasc 0078
View of Rasner & Dinger Co. Architectural Sheet Metal Work at the corner of Ferry Street and Second Avenue taken in preparation for the widening of Ferry Street.
July 13th, 1920
Location
Downtown
Address
100 Second Avenue
Pittsburgh City Photographer Collection
More Details
Source
Pittsburgh City Photographer Collection, 1901-2002, AIS.1971.05, Archives Service Center, University of Pittsburgh Original URL
Subjects
Identifier
715.201382.CP
Rights
Public Domain - Anybody may use this photo for any purpose
Nearby Photos
Small 20100823 hpicasc 0082
Widening of Ferry Street
Small 4369076
St. Mary of Mercy School
Center Marker
Loading...
Start by dragging the marker to where the photo was taken from
Oops, there no search results. Try searching again or pressing Center Marker
Oops, there is no Street View image for this spot. That's OK though, the map is more important
Tags
Comments
  • Jessica almost 10 years ago

    Ferry and Second is now Stanwix and Blvd. of the Allies

  • Ellen about 1 month ago

    This is related to this photo http://retrographer.org/photos/3115

  • Log in to leave a comment