A view of the north side of the Panther Hollow Bridge. The current bridge was constructed in 1897 by engineer Henry B. Rust. In 1890, a temporary bridge was constructed across Junction Hollow. The Schenley Bridge replaced this in 1897 and still stands. The bridge is about 120 feet at its highest point and a total of about 620 feet long (including the longest elevated ramp).