West side of G.H. Foundation located at the Lanpher Reservoir looking east.
April 21st, 15
Lanpher Reservoir [North Side Reservoir]
Pittsburgh City Photographer Collection
Pittsburgh City Photographer Collection, 1901-2002, AIS.1971.05, Archives Service Center, University of Pittsburgh
Public Domain - Anybody may use this photo for any purpose
Start by dragging the marker to where the photo was taken from
Oops, there no search results. Try searching again or pressing Center Marker
Oops, there is no Street View image for this spot. That's OK though, the map is more important
Nobody has tagged this yet, but the map shows where Google thinks it should be...
Log in to leave a comment
Copyright 2015 Dane Pieri