View of the bridge anchor arm from main piers 7 and 8 to anchor pier 9 on Bloomfield Bridge. The bridge was built in 1914 with the help of engineer T.J. Wilkerson and architect Stanley L. Roush. It was closed in 1978 and demolished in 1980. A replacement bridge was built in 1986. An unidentified church and advertisements including Rosenbaum's, Barnes Safes, Logan Sanitary Mattresses, and Kaufmann's are visible.