A detailed look at the tower at main piers no. 5 and 6 and the anchor arm pin driver during construction of Bloomfield Bridge. The bridge was completed in 1914, with T.J. Wilkerson as the engineer and Stanley Roush the architect. In 1978, the bridge was closed, to be demolished in 1980. A replacement bridge was opened in 1986. In the background, Bloomfield is visible, including billboard advertisements for Frederick Pianos, Graff Brothers Co., and Gazette Times.