View of the east side of Grant Street, looking toward Diamond Street, in the final phases of the Hump Cut. Planning for the Hump Cut began in 1909, and the final cut began in 1913. It changed the gradient of Grant Street, Diamond Street, and Oliver, Fifth, Sixth, Webster and Wylie Avenues. The image shows from 412 to 416 Grant Street, which all house businesses or offices. The building on the far left is the Allegheny County Courthouse.